A meeting of the Union’s Bureau was held on 25 November 2020. The meeting was attended by O.A. Zaitsev, Yu.E. Shiryaev, E.A. Antonyan, T.V. Rednikova, N.Yu. Prikhodko, N.F. Bodrov, E.V. Bochkareva, M.V. Lebedev, as well as colleagues from the Foreign Representation: Professor Uwe Hellmann (Germany) and Sargis Terzikyan (Germany).
Oleg A. Zaytsev, Vice-President of the Union of Criminalists and Criminologists, made the opening remarks.
At the meeting, the results of the decisions implementation of the October Bureau meeting were summed up. The experts also discussed a number of organizational issues according to the agenda:
- Considering applications for new members to join the Union: Sargis Corsicana, A.V. Polivanov, A.T. Ganiev, M.D. Kurbanov etc.
- Planning and organizing the final meeting of the Union (17.12.2020 16:00 Moscow Time).
- Summing up the results of the Summer law school on the topic ‘Medical criminal law.’ The event was held on 22 November 2020 in Zoom.
- Summing up the results of a competition of student research papers dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the commencement of the All-Russian Emergency Commission (VChK) work to eliminate illiteracy. The competition results were announced on 23 November in Zoom.
- Considering the results of the partnership with the Russian Section of the International Police Association (IPA), as well as of the conference of the All-Russian Police Association IPA dedicated to the 110th anniversary of the birth of the Minister of Internal Affairs Nikolai A. Shchelokov held on 14 November 2020. President of the Union I.M. Matskevich, Vice-President O.A. Zaytsev and Secretary of the Union Bureau M.V. Lebedev took part in the event.
- Planning and organizing Potsdam conferenceby the Union. The Conference is scheduled for 14.12.2020 (13:00 to 17:00) (Moscow Time). Registration starts at 10:45 (Moscow Time).
The meeting was held via videoconference.
President of the Union of Сriminalists and Criminologists
Igor M. Matskevich
Translated by Elizaveta O. Ovchinnikova