The meeting of the Union’s Bureau was held on 24 June 2020. The meeting was attended by the heads of Foreign Representative Offices: Prof. Uwe Hellmann from Germany and Taalaibek T. Shamurzaev from the Kyrgyz Republic.
The meeting summed up the results of the implementation of the May Bureau meeting decisions, as well as identified tasks for July and August.
According to the Bureau’s Agenda, the following issues were addressed:
- holding of the Summer Law School of Comparative Criminal German and Russian Law in Pskov, as well as the October conference;
- planning and organizing the Energy Security Forum;
- considering new members’ applications to join the Union;
- clarifying tasks related to the current issues of «The Union of Criminalists and Criminologists» Journal, as well as new issues for the end of 2020 and the first half of 2021;
- about the Union’s websites, including the Journal’s website and the Union’s Live Encyclopedia website;
- about the editorial board and the editorial collegium of the UCC Journal;
- preparation of scientific events of the UCC for autumn (including Branch Offices).
The meeting approved the Regulation «On the procedure for bachelor students, master students and postgraduates (adjuncts) to take an internship at the Union of Criminalists and Criminologists».
It was decided that members of the Union’s Foreign Representations and Branches should participate in the meetings of the Bureau on a permanent basis.
An autumn competition for students entitled «The 100th Anniversary of the Commencement of the All-Russian Emergency Commission (VChK) Work to Eliminate Illiteracy» was approved.
Draft regulations were adopted:
- «On the series of books ‘Library of the Union of Criminalists and Criminologists’»;
- «On the UCC electronic library»;
- «On the UCC signature stamp».
The meeting was held via videoconference.
President of the Union of Criminalists and Criminologists
Igor M. Matskevich